Although I am experienced in all areas of financial planning
The areas I specialise in are:
I began my career with Milestone Financial Planning in 2016 and became a fully qualified Adviser in 2017. Prior to joining Milestone, I worked in both the banking and the training sector for 10 years.
In the office
My role in the office is varied, I carry out a hybrid role as an adviser and I provide technical support to the other advisers and support staff. My main duties include:
- Providing advice and looking after clients and their families, helping them plan their financial futures and building relationships which I hope will be long lasting
- Managing and organising the Technical Support team
- Producing research and suitability reports
- Working closely with our local business connections to offer a full financial service to clients
- Continuing to develop myself as an adviser with study, research and keeping up to date with industry news
Why I love my job
As financial planners we are problem solvers, here to identify our clients’ current and future needs and provide the solutions to help improve their finances and quality of life both pre and post retirement. We get to meet and help people from all walks of life and I love hearing their stories as well as their plans for the future.
The team here at Milestone is fantastic and the atmosphere we create in the office is very positive. We are all very passionate about what we do and the enthusiasm we have for the job shows. This gives our clients peace of mind that they have people who really care, working for them and their finances.
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS)
What I do outside work
My main interests outside of work are sport, music and film. I’m a keen cyclist and spend most of my weekends riding miles around the peak district. I’m also a guitarist and I play for the indie folk band, The Natterjacks. I have been lucky enough to play at Ynot festival with them for the past two years.
See our 5 ratings on Google